Perth Property Settlement Lawyers
A Property settlement involves the division of assets, liabilities and financial resources between you and your former partner. Property settlements can be complicated and we strongly recommend that you obtain specialised family law advice to help you to resolve your dispute in the best way possible.
DCH Legal Group have a team of experienced lawyers who can assist you in all areas of property settlement, including:
- negotiating your property settlement;
- attending mediation and dispute resolution with you;
- preparing consent orders if issues are agreed;
- preparing court documents if there is a dispute that cannot be resolved by agreement;
- representing you in contested proceedings in the Family Court about property settlement and/or spousal maintenance;
- preparing Financial Agreements;
- superannuation agreements and splitting orders; and
- injunctions (e.g, to preserve assets, cashflow etc)
At DCH Legal Group, we will provide you with advice about your entitlements and the likely outcome if your property settlement were to be determined by the Family Court. We have extensive experience in guiding clients through property settlements across the full range of cases, including those where there are complex trust and company structures, third parties, and high net worth asset pools, as well as more straight forward cases.
For more information and legal advice about your property settlement please contact DCH Legal Group on (08) 9382 8488 to arrange an appointment.